Andover Water Heater Repair & Installation
Qualified Water Heater Technicians in the Wichita Area
If there’s a problem with your water heater, remember to call our expert plumbers. Since 1978, our local plumbing company has been providing top-notch water heater services in Andover, Wichita, and beyond. We at Simmons Plumbing not only have extensive experience but we’ve also been through rigorous training to ensure reliable water heater repairs, replacements, and new installations.
As an industry veteran and a company that cares about our customers, we understand how miserable it is to take icy showers or do chores without hot water. Let us provide you with the high-quality water heater services you deserve. In addition to our expert water heater service, we provide professional and reliable drain cleaning as well!
Give us a call at (316) 444-3900 to schedule an appointment with our qualified plumbers!
Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
Although we can always repair your water heater, sometimes it’s smarter and more cost-effective to just replace the unit altogether. New models of water heaters are extremely energy-efficient and offer a range of advanced features for your utmost safety and convenience.
Consider replacing your water heater when:
- It is over 15 years old - Most water heaters are only supposed to last 15 or 20 years, anything after that dramatically increases the chances of it breaking down. By the 20-year mark, you should look at putting in a new water heater.
- It breaks down frequently - Your water heater shouldn't need to be fixed more than twice a year. Instead of trying to keep your old water heater running, it may be a wise investment to replace it with a new one.
- The water temperature is always inconsistent - If you notice that your water temperature seems to be nice and warm one moment and then frigid cold the next, it could be that your water heater has a faulty heating element or sediment build-up at the bottom of the water heater tank.
- The water is discolored - If you notice that your water is coming out of your faucets with a reddish tinge, this could be due to your water heater having rust inside of the tank and is a sign it needs to be replaced.
Simmons Plumbing is an authorized installer of trusted water heater brands. When you contact us for water heater replacement in the Wichita area, we will not only provide a flawless installation but also help you choose a new water heater that perfectly matches your hot water needs and budget.
Check out our reviews to see what others think!
Water Heater Repair in Greater Wichita
Do you keep running out of hot water? Is your water heater leaking? At Simmons Plumbing, no water heater problem in Wichita is either too big or too small for us to handle. There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether your water heater issue requires professional help.
Some signs that you need to repair your water heater include:
- Your water heater is making strange noises
- You have no hot water
- You keep running out of hot water too soon
- Your water looks cloudy
- Your water has a metallic taste to it
- There are fluctuations in your water temperature
- Your water heater is leaking
- There is low water pressure
- Your water looks rusty or has a yellow-brown tint
- Your water has an unpleasant smell
- It's been over a year since you last got your water heater checked
Leaving a water heater problem unnoticed can lead to costly damages that you can avoid. If you notice any of the signs above, we highly suggest that you contact a water heater professional as soon as possible. A Wichita water heater expert will be able to get your water heater inspected and repair whatever is necessary to get it back up and running in no time.
We Service All Types of Water Heaters in the Greater Wichita Area
Whether you own or are interested in a conventional storage tank, tankless, or hybrid water heater, our expert plumbers can handle them all. We’ve been servicing a wide range of water heaters for decades, so you can rest assured we have what it takes to do the job right. Our Wichita plumbing team is also available for same-day and 24-hour emergency services for water heater issues that can’t wait until the next day.
They were knowledgeable and respectful and did the job right. I am very pleased.- Brett B.
Honest, quick and they do great work!- Ben W.
Simmons plumbing was absolutely amazing!- Brittany G.
I would recommend Simmons to anybody I know!
I would recommend Simmons to anybody I know!” - Rajesh K.
Excellent customer service!- Steph O.