Andover Sewer Services
Superior Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Dirty water and waste exit from your home through a single pipe, which is the sewer line. When this pipe gets blocked or breaks, it could spell disaster for your home. Water will back up the drains or leak through your yard or foundation. That’s why at the first sign of a sewer problem, reach out to the Andover plumbing professionals at Simmons Plumbing.
We’ve been servicing residential sewer lines in Andover, Wichita, and their surrounding areas since 1978. From sewer inspection to drain cleaning or even repair and replacement, our plumbing team uses the latest methods and tools to ensure quality workmanship and lasting solutions. We know Andover sewer services are complex, but rest assured our plumbers do everything with the utmost care and professionalism.
To schedule an appointment, contact us online or call Simmons Plumbing at (316) 444-3900!
Signs of Sewer Problems
Because the sewer line is underground, it’s not so easy to determine when there’s a problem. Fortunately, there are warning signs that can help tell you it’s time to start paying attention to your sewer line.
These signs include:
- Sewer gas odor in the air – Smelling strange sewer gas in your home is usually a bad sign that somewhere in your sewage system, something has cracked and is releasing that unpleasant gas into your home. Give us a call if you notice these smells.
- Sewage backups – Sewage backups are never a fun situation to be involved in. When a backup happens, it's usually due to a blockage somewhere in the sewer line. Give us a call for the help you need.
- Mold problem – In addition to bad smells, mold can be a telltale sign that a sewer line has been damaged. If you notice that your walls are staining or the paint is bubbling on your walls, contact our professional Andover Sewer Service technicians immediately.
- Lush patches of vegetation around the sewer line – If you are noticing that your lawn is doing really well for some strange reason, it could be that there is a sewage leak underneath your lawn. The sewage leak acts as a fertilizer for your lawn and will cause this extra growth.
Once you’ve noticed any of these signs, give our plumbers a call. We know sewer issues can have dire consequences not only for your home but also for your health, so we act fast to solve your sewer problem for good.
What Causes Sewer Issues?
A number of factors can lead to sewer issues, including tree root intrusion, broken pipes, clogs from debris buildup, and age. Tree roots are a common cause of sewer issues as they can enter through cracks in the pipe or at joint connections. Once inside the pipe, roots will grow rapidly looking for water and nutrients. This can lead to blockages and breaks in the pipe, which causes sewer issues. Sewer issues can also be caused by debris buildup in the pipes. This debris can include grease, dirt, hair, food waste, and anything else that is not meant to be flushed down a toilet or sink drain. Age can also play a role in sewer issues as older pipes are more likely to break or wear out over time.
Preventive Maintenance for Sewer Lines
Regular maintenance of your sewer lines can help prevent costly repairs and messy backups. Our experienced team at Simmons Plumbing offers preventive maintenance services to keep your sewer lines in top condition.
Benefits of preventive maintenance for sewer lines include:
- Early detection of potential issues
- Prevention of clogs and blockages
- Extended lifespan of sewer lines
- Reduced risk of sewage backups
By scheduling regular inspections and maintenance, you can avoid major sewer line problems and ensure the smooth operation of your plumbing system. Contact us today to learn more about our preventive maintenance services.
Start with a Sewer Line Inspection
Simmons Plumbing uses video technology to thoroughly inspect your sewer line. We feed this small camera inside the drain and down the sewer line. The camera will then give us real-time footage of the inside of your sewer pipe, allowing us to see the exact condition of the line and find breaks, cracks, or clogs more swiftly and accurately. After determining the sewer problem, we will discuss our findings and recommendations and let you decide whether a repair or replacement will work best for your needs and budget. Read our reviews and see what other people say!
Schedule your sewer line inspection in Andover today! Call us at (316) 444-3900 or fill out our online contact form.
"They were knowledgeable and respectful and did the job right. I am very pleased."
They were knowledgeable and respectful and did the job right. I am very pleased.- Brett B.
"Honest, quick and they do great work!"
Honest, quick and they do great work!- Ben W.
"Simmons plumbing was absolutely amazing!"
Simmons plumbing was absolutely amazing!- Brittany G.
"I would recommend Simmons to anybody I know!"
I would recommend Simmons to anybody I know!- Rajesh K.